- Visitors should present themselves to the entry point for the event at the start time stated on their ticket. Depending on the event, latecomers may not be accommodated.
- Visitors must observe safety signage, covid safety guidance and measure in place at time of the event, and follow the instructions of event team members at all times. In the event of an emergency you may need to evacuate part or all of the event area. Please follow directions to the safest exit, leaving as quickly and safely as possible.
- Vaccine Certificate Checks: In accordance with Scottish Government guidance, from 1st October 2021, all audience members attending Burns&Beyond Festival Club will be required to show they have been fully vaccinated (or otherwise exempt) on entry to the venue.
- To gain entry to Burns&Beyond Festival Club events you must be able to show proof of your fully vaccinated status via the QR code either on the NHS Scotland COVID Check APP or an official printed/downloadable version (p. Checks will be in place so please be prepared to do so on request. For more information click here.
- The following exemptions apply:
Under 18s (you may be asked to provide proof of age)
Participants in vaccine trials
People who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (you must provide a medical exemption certificate).
- Failure to comply with the above legal requirement for Vaccine Certificate checks and covid safety measures will result in refusal of entry to the event and no refunds will be permitted
- Although it is not an entry requirement, for your safety and the safety of others, we recommend taking a lateral flow test prior to attending the concert. Tests are available here.
- For full Covid-19 Safety measures and guidance in place at Burns&Beyond events click here.
Strobe lighting may be used at the event(s), if applicable this will be advertised on entry points to the event.
Tickets will be checked at the entrance to the event(s) and you must retain your ticket at all times during the Event.
Unique Events reserve the right to make alterations to the event(s) or advertised arrangements made necessary by unavoidable cause.
Unique Events reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Ticket holders are advised to check their tickets upon receipt as tickets are non-returnable and non-transferable.
Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced. Keep your ticket and stub safe and in good condition. No refunds can be given after purchase unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
All patrons (including children aged two and under, and carers of those with specific needs with free entry) must have their own valid ticket which must be produced to gain entry to the event. Any attempts to duplicate this ticket will result in it being rejected and the ticket holder refused entry to the event.
Carers must be capable of supporting their companion with specific needs in the event of an emergency or evacuation of the area. Carers should be over 18 years old and over.
No animals (except for assistance dogs) will be admitted.
For safety reasons, strictly no naked flames (i.e. candles, night lights, flares, fireworks and lanterns) are allowed.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18+).
Ticket holders’ consent to photography and filming by Unique Events and their partners that may be used for promotional purposes.
Unique Events reserves the right to offer ticket discounts and promotions.
Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. Tickets are issued subject to licence.
Each event at the BURNS&BEYOND festival has an age policy advertised at time of booking. Ticket holders may be asked to provide acceptable Proof of Age identification on entry. Ticket holders unable to provide identification of age for an age restricted event will be refused entry.
No food, alcoholic drinks, glass or cans may be brought into the event(s). We will be operating to “Challenge 25” legislation. Proof of age may be required to purchase alcohol.
Plastic bottles containing liquids over 500ml are not permitted to be brought into the event(s).
Any bag or suitcase larger than 45cm in height and 30cm in depth will not be permitted into the event(s).
Unique Events as event organisers reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
Security searches may be necessary for security reasons. We may conduct searches of clothing, bags and any other items on entry and/or exit to the event.
Unique Events will not be held responsible if any personal property is lost or damaged.
If the event is cancelled due to extreme weather, tickets will be refunded automatically within seven working days.
If your event is cancelled by the festival/event producers, you will receive an automatic refund from the point of purchase for the value of your event ticket(s). Please note that booking fees are a cost incurred by the Box Office provider and are non-refundable as a condition of purchase.
For safety reasons, a decision may be made at any time during the evening to abandon, postpone or delay any or all the advertised events. This information will be advertised on the official website and social media platforms.
Please leave quietly at the end of the event(s) out of consideration for our neighbours and place all litter in the bins provided.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Scotland.
Further conditions of entry may be displayed on entrance to the event.
Burns&Beyond is a celebration of the life and legacy of Robert Burns, taking place in venues across Edinburgh’s Old Town and New Town. Created, produced and delivered by the team at Unique Events Ltd.